Summary of how we use your data
- Roadmapping Technology Limited (subsequently referred to as RTL) uses your personal data to manage your relationship with us, allow you to purchase products and services from us and ensure that we can communicate with you effectively.
- Data is only shared with Sopheon and other nominated suppliers who assist us with the sale and provision of our products and services.
- Where we rely on your consent, such as for direct marketing, you can withdraw this consent at any time.
What does this policy cover?
This policy describes how RTL use your data to supply services and products and to provide relevant materials and periodic marketing information by email to you.
It also describes your data protection rights, including a right to object to some of the processing which RTL carries out.
What information do we collect?
We collect and process personal data about you when you interact with us and our websites, and when you purchase products and services from us. This includes:
- your name
- your email address
- your phone number
- your business address
- your personal address only if you do not have a company address
- your company or personal payment details or bank details if you purchase products or services from us
- information related to the browser or device you use to access our website
How do we use this information, and what is the legal basis for this use?
We process this personal data for the following purposes:
- To negotiate a contract where you or your company agree to purchase products or services from RTL. This includes:
- verifying your details
- taking payments
- communicating with you
- providing customer services and arranging the delivery or other provision of services
- Where we have a legitimate interest. This includes:
- to conduct research, analysis and analytics
- Where you give us consent:
- we will send you direct marketing in relation to our relevant products and services, or other products and services provided by RTL and carefully selected partners
- we place cookies and use similar technologies in accordance with standard industry guidelines
- on other occasions where we ask you for consent, we will use the data for the purpose which we explain at that time
Withdrawing consent or otherwise objecting to direct marketing
Wherever we rely on your consent, you will always be able to withdraw that consent, although we may have other legal grounds for processing your data for other purposes, such as those set out above. In some cases, we can send you direct marketing without your consent, where we rely on our legitimate interests. You have the right to opt-out of direct marketing at any time. You can do this by following the ”unsubscribe” instructions in the communication where this is an electronic message, or by contacting us by telephone on +44 (0) 1494 429395 or by emailing email@example.com.
What rights do I have?
You have the right to ask RTL for a copy of your personal data; to correct, delete or restrict processing of your personal data.
These rights may be limited if you ask us to delete information which we are required by law to keep or have compelling legitimate interests in keeping.
To exercise any of these rights, you can get in touch with RTL – or our data protection officer – using the details set out below. If you have unresolved concerns, you have the right to complain to an EU data protection authority.
How do I get in touch with RTL?
We hope that we can satisfy questions you may have about the way we process your data. If you have any concerns about how we process your data, or would like to opt out of direct marketing, you can get in touch by telephone on +44 (0) 1494 429395 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Which entity is my data controller, and which partners might my data be shared with?
The data controller for your information is Roadmapping Technology Limited. Your personal data may be shared with our major supplier Sopheon plc and other strategic partners.
How long will you keep my data?
Where we process your data as your supplier, we do this for as long as you are an active user of our products and services and for 6 years after this time for legal purposes.
Where we process personal data for marketing purposes or with your consent, we process the data until you ask us to stop and for a short period after this while we process your request. We also keep a record of the fact that you have asked us to remove you from our marketing activity for the future.