About Roadmapping Technology
Roadmapping Technology is dedicated to engaging with Enterprise customers to improve their management of the whole Innovation lifecycle from Strategy through to execution and delivery.
At each stage, Management is provided with up to date information to make better data-driven decisions. This ensures maximum value can be continually created within the confines of the financial, skills and other resources available.
This is achieved by a combination of industry leading software, best practice guidance and facilitation services to get buy-in from your cross-functional teams and work collaboratively towards clear and shared objectives. Our experienced Industry facilitators and consultants are available throughout to provide hands-on support to complement and encourage key team members. Each implementation is uniquely planned to give you exactly the right amount of support to achieve the agreed timescales and measurable targets.
Customers can replace their fragmented and work intensive applications running on spreadsheets and slides with a database-driven “single source of the truth” system automatically updated by existing applications where appropriate. Accolade software ensures that Portfolios can be continually balanced and optimised in line with resources and strategic objectives.
Accolade software from Sopheon is widely adopted across many multi-national organisations including Aerospace, Defence and Energy which are the focus industries that we specialise in. These include Atlas Elektronik, Corning, Honeywell, Lockheed Martin, Parker Hannifin, Sellafield and JSF (Joint Strike Fighter)
Roadmapping Technology has been a Value-Added Reseller and implementor of Accolade systems since 2008. We are able to call upon Sopheon’s resources at any time to support worldwide implementations.
Technical Business Consultant (Flexible working and mostly home based)
We are looking for a Business Consultant with a good IT background to work in a small, experienced team implementing Enterprise Innovation Management systems based on Accolade software. You will have experience of working with clients at all levels of seniority to understand their challenges and design and implement Cloud based systems to enable early benefits and better ways of working. These Cloud based systems can be continually enhanced in an iterative manner. This leads to a long-term relationship with the client to help them implement change and transformation to a more digitally driven organisation.
- Working with the client to Identify the current challenges and agreeing the desired Business outcomes.
- Running workshops to ensure agreement across business of the objectives and to finalise the design of the system to address them.
- Configuring the system to model the clients existing or proposed processes and to incorporate the client’s terminology to ensure easy user adoption.
- Liaising with internal IT to ensure that the systems are compatible with existing systems and can share data where appropriate.
- Running workshops to demonstrate the configured system to the key users to get acceptance and incorporate any minor refinements resulting from these sessions.
- Providing train the trainer sessions to support the initial implementation.
- Continually running review meetings to ensure ongoing enhancements and changes.
Desired experience and ambitions
- Ideally you will have had several years experience either with an internal IT organisation or with a software house in implementing new systems in Enterprise environments.
- You will enjoy building long term relationships with users at all levels from senior executives to junior recruits.
- You have the innovative temperament that believes any problem can be overcome and you will explore all avenues and enrol whoever else is needed to make this happen.
- You will have ambitions to grow your own role within our expanding business.
- A good technical understanding of IT processes and communications is expected but the work does not involve programming.
- A good sense of humour is essential and we go out of our way to make our people and our customers like working with us.
This will be competitive in the marketplace and will be flexible to allow for a suitable mix of working from home and working on client premises and expected to be 80/20 working from home. Either permanent or contract applicants may apply by sending an email in the first place to email@example.com .