Roadmapping Technology was one of the first organisations to introduce software-based Roadmapping in Europe and has run interactive Strategic Roadmapping workshops since 2007.
An Introduction to Strategic Roadmapping
- Introduction to Strategic Planning and Roadmapping
- Selecting and aligning the roadmap layers for your business
- Setting the time horizons and agreeing responsibilities
- Developing the initial landscape
- Brainstorming the relevant metrics to capture
- Understanding the importance of linkages
- Creating the best visualisations for sharing
- Securing management support from the top level
- How to repeat and embed the process in your organisation
The package includes a detailed planning session with the key stakeholders to agree the scope and planned outcome from the workshop. This is followed up by a documented follow up to the workshop including the results obtained and recommendations for implementing the process on a repeatable basis. Ongoing reviews can also be useful to ensure continued improvement of the Roadmapping activity in an iterative way.
Some examples of other Workshops include:
- Facilitation exercise to Roadmap your specific topics (1 day)
- Workshop to review a company’s strategic planning processes (2 day)
- Stand-alone suitable for all Industries – not specific to software (1 day)
Please contact us to discuss your requirements in more detail.
Contact one of our business consultants today.